Monday, May 4, 2015

Mutsumiya

Location: Mutsumiya
Rating: OK
Meal: Lunch
Price:  1180 yen
Payment:  Cash only
Dishes: Beef sauce on rice and round negi gyoza
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No


Mutsumi (aka Red Door Ramen) is probably the first, and for some the only, ramen restaurant many people from base visit.  It's just to the left of the base entrance and very easy to get to.  I intended to eat there today, but apparently they didn't have a third person to work the customers, and with only two people in the kitchen they were overwhelmed.  After waiting 5 minutes I moved on elsewhere.  I'll come back when it isn't Golden Week.










<--------------------------------------------------------------->


Well it's still Golden Week, but I tried again and it wasn't so busy.  Plus they had waitstaff, always a plus.  Although they server ramen, I don't find the stuff all that good, so I went for a "beef gohan" (beef cubes in a gelatinous sauce with white rice) and some round negi gyoza.  It was ok, not great.  I think the best thing I like here is their kimchi fried rice.



No comments:

Post a Comment