Friday, May 15, 2015

Sarina

Location: Sarina


Rating: Not great
Meal:  Dinner for 2
Price:  2300 yen
Payment:  Credit cards accepted
Dishes: Pumpkin curry, spicy garlic chicken, rice and naan
English Menu:Yes
Smoking: No

Sarina is a bit hard to find, being in the Mikasa "mall" (a covered walkway) and up some stairs, but their signage makes them easy to spot once in the vicinity.  Another bland entry in the generally bland collection of Yokosuka Indian restaurants, I really don't have anything else to say about it.  I probably won't be going back here, not because it offends me, but because there are *slightly* better options available nearby (Delicious and Nirvana).  But they do take out, which limits one's options.

Here are the pics:



3 comments:

  1. I found this restaurant to be very good, fresher than most in the area, plus they do take out, and they take credit card ( not all restaurants do!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't been back in a couple of years...I should stop by and see if there have been improvements. Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I went back last night with my son and I don't think I'll be changing my rating. Just my opinion of course!

    ReplyDelete