Monday, July 13, 2015

Logic

Location: Logic

Rating: OK
Meal:  Lunch for3
Price:  ?? yen (pretty spendy whatever it was)
Payment:  Credit cards accepted
Dishes: 2 "lunch courses" (appetizer, main, dessert, drink) and one marinara pizza
English Menu:Yes
Smoking:No

Time for an Italian restaurant in the Lalaport Toyosu mall...will we break the "OK" streak?  Ummm...no.  It has a large area, both inside and out (though why anyone would want to be outside in a Japanese summer, I have no idea), and it's a bit fancy for my taste.  The prices reflect it.

The ala cart prices were quite high, so we went with to lunch courses so we could try more dishes.  I got the boiled tongue, and we got a carbonara as we knew my son would like that.  We also got a marinara pizza and my son and wife intended to share the dishes.  However the marinara arrived with a ton of fresh tomatoes and since this is anathema to my son, he ended up with the carbonara.  The appetizers were meh, mussels and clams in white wine and a salad with prosciutto and...was that thousand island dressing?  Ugh.  The carbonara was nothing special and the pizza was lacking too.  My tongue dish was surprisingly tasty I have to say...I really miss tongue...I can buy it on base, maybe I should learn to cook it properly.

Muscles and clams in white wine

 
Desserts were tasty, especially the tiramasu.

The total price was so high I have erased it from my memory (actually I just forgot to note it and it has been several days now).  Regardless, it wasn't worth the price and we won't be going back most likely.









Boiled tongue with seasonal veg

No comments:

Post a Comment