Saturday, August 8, 2015

Enji

Location: Enji


Rating: Very good
Meal:  Dinner
Price:   3700 yen
Payment:  Credit cards accepted
Dishes:  California roll, spicy tuna roll, salmon, tuna and uni nigiri
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No

I forgot to take a picture, but got the last two pieces!
Enji is brand new, opening this evening.  It's really close to where we live.  I didn't quite make the "first customer" award, but I was the "first foreigner" to eat there.  The staff speak excellent English and at least 3 of them all used to work in Dallas, TX at a sushi restaurant.  The first thing you'll notice on the menu is the huge selection of sushi rolls.  This is quite rare, so I had to order a couple of the usuals.  I also ordered several nigiri to follow up.  It was all very good, and I highly recommend checking this place out.  They are going the extra mile to make "american" style sushi, but also have the usual nigiri.  It's quite nice to have a good roll or two again.  I'll definitely be taking my wife here when she gets back.

Spicy tuna roll

Salmon nigiri

Regular tuna

Medium fatty tuna

Uni - sea urchin roe


No comments:

Post a Comment