Thursday, August 6, 2015

Shell Izakaya

Location: Shell Izakaya


Rating: OK
Meal:  Dinner
Price:  1100 yen
Payment: Credit cards accepted (I think)
Dishes: Chicken steak set
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: Yes

So this is the original Shell (as opposed to the new little diner opened up elsewhere).  It's really really close to where I live so I figured even though I don't want to review izakayas anymore, it does have some real food so I should review it.

They have the usual Yokosuka Navy Burgers and Curry dishes, but they also have yakitori which is nice to have close by.  I've always eyed the picture of a chicken steak on the menu board outside, so that's what I got.

It was plain food, but good enough, the salad unremarkable, and the chicken a little overdone, but fine otherwise.  Sometimes they have live music too.







No comments:

Post a Comment