Saturday, September 26, 2015

Faisaliya Cafeteria

Location: Faisaliya Cafeteria


Rating: OK
Meal:  Breakfast (delivered)
Price: 1.200 BHD
Payment: Cash only
Dishes: Faisaliya Special Sandwich
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: n/a



I've been collecting menus from various places that deliver around my hotel in Bahrain (Juffair Grand Hotel).  This morning I ordered from Al Faisaliya Cafeteria which isn't too far away, but lacks seating, so perfect for delivery.  I was hoping to get a Gulf Breakfast, but was told that only sandwiches were available.  Hmm...too early?  It was about 6am.  Oh well, I ordered the Faisaliya Special Sandwich instead.

Shortly after I finished showering, I heard a knock on the door and there was a guy standing there with my still hot food.  I gave him 1.500 BD since dealing with change is a pain and heck, someone deserves a little something extra for getting that food here so fast and in good condition.



The sandwiche(s) didn't look amazing to me as they typically the whitebread buns that I avoid, but I was pleasantly surprised by the taste.  There was a little burgerish thing with what may have been hamburger and an egg.  This was forgettable.  The longer sandwich had bits of meat that had great flavor.  The fries were typical for around here, not something I care to order, but when they come with everything I don't mind eating them.  Overall, pretty good for what it was.

I am still disappointed though by not being able to get the arabic breakfast I am still looking for.  And the food, while good, was not great, so I leave them with an Ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment