Thursday, March 31, 2016

Hotto Motto

Location: Hotto Motto

Rating: OK
Meal:  Breakfast for 2
Price: 1180 yen
Payment: Cash only
Dishes: Spam champuru, oyakodon, tonjiru
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No


Hotto Motto is not unique to Okinawa, but we don't have a lot of them in Yokosuka, so it was kind of fun to see them everywhere when we were on vacation there.  Also, they are open 24 hours (generally) which means breakfast is available!  Not that it's any different than what they server all the time, but I'm not really a breakfast food person anyway, so that suits me fine.

I was sent over one morning from our hotel to get some breakfast and I came back with an oyakodon (chicken and egg dish my son likes) and spam champuru (spam with stir fried vegetables on rice).  I also got some tonjiro (pork broth soup). It hit the spot for what it was.


No comments:

Post a Comment