Saturday, March 12, 2016

Yanasehonten

Location: Yanasehonten

Rating: Very good
Meal: Dinner
Price: 880 yen
Payment: Cash only
Dishes: Katsudon
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No


Yanasehonten is down one of the tiny alley ways near Yokosuka Chuo station.  I didn't even know it was a tonkatsu (and other fried stuff) restaurant and thought I was getting into a more generalized Japanese restaurant, but turns out they are allow about deep frying things (yum).


There was a little picture above the bar seating area of Junichiro Koizumi (former Japanese Prime Minister) standing with the staff.  So I guess this place may be kinda famous?  I don't know, but I opted for the katsudon (with egg on) and it was quite tasty (and cheap!).  I'd definitely come back for another meal here some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment