Thursday, September 8, 2016

Mirchi

Location: Mirchi

Rating: Very good
Meal:  Dinner
Price:  15 BHD
Payment: Credit cards accepted
Dishes: Lamb curry, ghee rice, spice encrusted mushrooms, salt lassi
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No (I think)


The Ramee International hotel advertised "The best indian food in Bahrain" to which I said "Yes please!"


It was really fancy, and they wanted to pour my water and serve me my food.  I find that irritating.  The menu had a lot of options, but it was all pretty expensive.  I decided on a lamb curry with ghee rice, knowing it would be more than I could eat at that time, but I needed something to take for lunch tomorrow.  I also had some spice encrusted mushrooms that they claimed were fresh, but I wasn't so sure...   The food was very tasty, but I have had better.  The salt lassi was way to salty.  Once it was half way done, I poured my water in it and it started tasting good.

Mushrooms

Overall I'd say it was Very Good, but I don't know that I'd go out of my way to return with so many other, tastier offerings available.

Curry, rice and bread

No comments:

Post a Comment