Saturday, September 24, 2016

Mix Brunch

Location: Mix Brunch


Rating: Very good
Meal:  Lunch
Price:  3.6 BHD
Payment: Cash only (probably)
Dishes: Lamb curry with flat bread, water
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No


Probably my last Juffair Mall food court review, I'd been holding off on Mix Brunch as it looked like the usual stuff I like to eat, a mixture of Indian, Arabic and Asian cuisines.  But I finally got a chance to try it out and it was definitely very good, perhaps just below the Moroccan House.


The lamb dish I had was bony, but I was informed up front and was able to pick my way around the bones.  The bread was really good, a bit thicker than the usual roti.  All in all, a great spot, and since Moroccan House doesn't open til later, really the best one for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment