Saturday, September 24, 2016

Wafflemeister

Location: Wafflemeister


Rating: OK
Meal: Dessert
Price: 1.8  BHD
Payment: Credit cards accepted (most likely)
Dishes: Dark chocolate waffle
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No


Wafflemeister is another restaurant in the Juffair Mall, but not in the food court area. They mostly do desserts, although there is a small savory section on the menu.  I had just had lunch and had time to kill before my movie and since I almost never have dessert I figured I'd give this place a try.


I ordered a dark chocolate waffle to give it a shot and it was ok.  The chocolate wasn't as dark as I like it, but the waffle was surprisingly substantial and didn't melt into nothing like many in Japan or the US do.  I wouldn't mind giving the savory items another shot...they have crepes too I believe.

But it's not something I'd get excited about...just not my style really.

No comments:

Post a Comment