Friday, October 14, 2016

Miami Garden

Location: Miami Garden


Rating: OK
Meal: Dinner
Price: 1130 yen
Payment: Credit cards accepted
Dishes: Camembert and bacon cream sauce spaghetti
English Menu: Yes
Smoking:Yes


I was in Yokohama last night to meet a friend and afterwards needed to grab some dinner, so I basically picked the first thing I saw, which was Miami Garden.  It has the typical chain Japanese Italian feel to it, but with a little more variety on the menu.


I went for a cream base Camembert and bacon spaghetti dish, with a large portion of pasta (I was hungry).  It was decent enough, not amazing.  The noodles were nicely al dente.

The restaurant itself is very smoky, even though they asked if I wanted smoking or non-smoking, it didn't really seem to make a difference.  Overall I'd give the food an Ok, but the smoke decreases chances I'll ever return.

No comments:

Post a Comment