Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Shouryuhou

Location: Shouryuhou


Rating: Very good
Meal:  Lunch for 3
Price:  4000 yen
Payment: Cash only I think
Dishes: Fried rice teishoku, black pepper stir fried chicken teishoku, spicy fried green beans, stir fried lamb with negi
English Menu: No
Smoking: Definitely


Wow...what a great restaurant!  Apart from the smoking, all 3 of us loved it.  My son was happy with his fried rice of course, and my wife's black pepper stir fried chicken was really tasty.  I couldn't help myself and ordered the dry fried green beans with szechuan peppers and the lamb with negi.  Such a nice surprise.  We were just downtown trying to fix a bad wheel on some luggage of ours at a store that would supposedly honor the warranty.  Not so much on that front, but lunch was a success!

I'm reasonably sure I've butchered the name of the place, but oh well...there's only so much I can do when Chinese is filtered through Japanese.







No comments:

Post a Comment