Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sitaara

Location: Sitaara


Rating: Very good
Meal: Lunch for 2
Price:  2750 yen
Payment: Credit cards accepted
Dishes: 2 curry set, biryani set, roti
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No



Today after church my wife and I were inside of Ueno Station (past the ticket gates) and we found a new Indian restaurant.  We were excited to see roti bread on the menu so we decided to eat lunch there.


Chicken biryani

My wife got the 2 curry set (butter chicken and keema) while I got the chicken biryani set that came with a curry also (spicy curry).  I also ordered roti and a naan that had some special stuff inside.  My spicy curry was quite good, as was my wife's keema.  The butter chicken curry was super sweet and we did not like it.  Her naan was the "special" stuffed one with nuts and other things inside.  It was also sweet due to the stuffing, but also the bread was that kind of sweet type that is typical for naan here.  But the roti was very good and went great with my biryani.


2 curry set

Overall we were quite pleased and excited to come back and try their interesting looking "kare pan" and samosas.

No comments:

Post a Comment