Friday, May 12, 2017

Riblab Kitchen

Location: Riblab Kitchen
Rating: OK
Meal: Dinner
Price: 2600 yen
Payment: Credit cards accepted
Dishes: Salad, lamb
English Menu: Yes
Smoking:No


I happened to be at Shinagawa station meeting some friends for a beer last night.  Afterwards I explored looking for a new place to eat at.  Riblab Kitchen is a chain that I'd heard about, famous for their steak and meat.

Apple and watercress salad

I had a salad that was pretty good, quite large, with apples and watercress.  I also ordered the lamb, which took a really long time to make (no issue there) but was quite minuscule when it arrived.  There was a very small amount of mashed potatoes with it.  The lamb itself was ok, but not very flavorful.


Lamb

Overall, a bit of a disappointment, and quite expensive, so I'm giving it an Ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment