Saturday, December 30, 2017

Bert's Chuckwagon


Rating: Very good
Meal: Lunch for 3
Price:  $28
Payment: Credit cards accepted
Dishes:  Half pound of pulled pork, brisket sandwich, mac'n'cheese
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No



Newberg has a new BBQ spot since we lived here called Bert's Chuckwagon.  We'd heard it was pretty good, so we stopped in for a bite.  They were out of a few things (common in a BBQ place I've come to find), but I just wanted meat, and their menu has options for just getting hunk of meat, so I ordered some pulled pork.  My wife went for the brisket sandwich while my son, of course, had the mac and cheese.

Brisket sandwich

We all loved our food, and my wife liked hers too, despite handing over the fatty bits to me (yum!).   Great spot and good prices.

Mac'n'cheese

Half a pound of pulled pork

No comments:

Post a Comment