Sunday, December 31, 2017

Grain Station Brew Works

Location: Grain Station Brew Works


Rating: Very good
Meal: Lunch for 4
Price:  $?
Payment: Credit cards accepted
Dishes:  3 blue cheese steak salads, a maple bacon burger, a beer flight and 3 beers
English Menu: Yes
Smoking: No


Yesterday my aunt and uncle who took us out to Ancestor Brewery took us to a place they like in McMinnville, a town just a bit down from Newberg.  The restaurant and brewery is called Grain Station Brew Works, and they had some decent beer and tasty food.

Blue cheese steak salad

Three of us got the blue cheese steak salad, while my wife opted for the maple bacon burger with sweet potato fries.  The fries were very good indeed, and the maple bacon burger tasty, though a bit sweet for me.  I really liked my blue cheese steak salad and the steak, while small, was tender.

Maple bacon burger with sweet potato fries

We also tried a bunch of their beers and while overall pretty good there were only a couple that stood out to me.  But this isn't a beer review blog so I won't bore with the details.

Overall another Very Good spot!

No comments:

Post a Comment